Wednesday, February 6, 2008

a bit foreign to me.....

So, to start this whole thing off (which, by the way, I am totally clueless about) I must give credit to my dear husband, Tim. He convinced me to start this whole blog thing because he thought it would be a great way to share info about what is going on with our lives to those who we don't see too often. I have to admit that I agree with him....yes, I said agree with him.

Well, enough said tonight. I really do hope this whole thing becomes easier for me. Anyway, to end this first-ever blog, I leave you with some pictures... one of the three angels of ours - Austin, Cade and Brynlee along with one of the whole family. Yes, the pictures are from Christmas but that's the best I can do. I haven't been able to take any more recent ones since. Blame it on the camera, not me. It would be nice if I could figure out why my camera will not charge anymore - guess its time to upgrade to a better one!!! Hint, hint, Tim.

1 comment:

The Wagner's said...

nice job! i hope you will update this frequently! it really isn't that hard!! see ya